Clinics & Services
FLU VACCINES - HELP US TO PROTECT YOU
This time last year we ordered in our flu vaccines for our eligible patients. We are delighted that they have arrived and we can start protecting our patients from the influenza virus.
If you are eligible - over 65 or in one of the at risk groups e.g. diabetic, coronary heart disease, COPD etc please ask at reception or discuss with your GP/nurse when you attend the practice. We will check whether you are eligible for any other vaccines whilst you are with us. We welcome seeing you each year for your flu vaccine and spend a lot of time planning our flu campaign to ensure that our patients are vaccinated. Please support us, by attending for your flu vaccine that we have reserved for you.
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide specialist clinics and services covering the following areas:
- Ante Natal
- CADA - Cornwall Alcohol Dependency Agency (patients are seen at the Helston site)
- Child Health Surveillance
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Counsellors (patients are seen at the Helston site)
- Drug Abuse
- Minor Surgery
- Sexual Health (run at Helston site only – for non-registered patients also) Clinics on a Thursday from 1430 until 1730. Drop in and appointments.
- Stop Smoking
- Travel Clinic – a charge will be made for certain vaccinations which are not covered by the NHS. A list of these is held at reception.